Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Missed You Yesterday

Did you miss me?  Probably not.  I don't think I have much presence yet.  But I missed all you, none the less.  I wasn't feeling well last night, so I went to bed early, after the B90 Days Twitter Party.

This week Pappy has been working to get the hay in for the winter.  His friend cuts and rolls it, then Pappy picks the hay up with the tractor, loads it, and moves it from field to field.  He also checked the fences at the pasture he was working.  We farm about 100 acres in cattle and hay.  Most of the pasture is rented.  So we have cows all over the county!  Pappy came home with a suntan today!  Tomorrow is suppose to be the hottest day of the year.  About 98 degrees, with a heat index of 110.  I hope Pappy is careful and stays cool.  Tonight we discussed which cows we are going to take to the sale for the rest of the year.

The Grandboy came home today!  We didn't get to see him yet, but he called.  He made his mother call each of us to be sure we knew he was back!  When I answered the phone he said, "Honey, I need you!"  Oh, sweet boy, I need you, too!


Grandboy on the long trip home from the beach.  He was away about 5 days.  I think he was ready to be home!

Daughter #1 worked on cleaning the house for me today.  We may have company some time this week from out of town.  Pappy's brother and family are about two hours away at a ball tournament, and they may get to stop by.  Well, being in real estate, the first of the month is a busy time for me.  I didn't get home tonight till about 7:00.  So cleaning the house was a big help! I really appreciate her hard work.

Well, that about covers it here for the day.  Talk to you tomorrow!  Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment