Thursday, August 25, 2011

Large Family Logistics - Appendixes




Hi!  Today I am linking to 4 Moms, 35 Kids (Raising Olives, Life in a Shoe, Smockity Frocks, and The Common Room) to discuss the book "Large Family Logistics  The Art of Science of Managing the Large Family" by Kim Brenneman.  Today's post will cover the appendixes.

Appendix A covers Coping while Exhausted and Overwhelmed.  Appendix B is about Moving Beyond Survival Mode.  Using these appendixes is a great incentive to get started.  This book is so large (318 oversized pages!).  So I can imagine how it might not seem doable to decide where to start.  That is why these appendixes are so valuable.  Great design of this book! 

I am having some health problems of my own.  I have large fibroid tumors in my abdomen.  The doctors say the only cure for this is surgery, which I am trying very hard to avoid.  So some days I don't feel like doing a lot.  Appendix A, I think, will be a big help to me.  Baby steps when I need them!  I also have  some family stress going on lately involving a prodigal daughter.  This causes me to be distracted more often than I should be.  I am going to study this book and get my home back on track!  I'm sure my husband will be grateful for my effort!

I believe this is the last link up discussion of "Large Family Logistics".  I have really enjoyed the opportunity to be a part of this.  Thank you for stopping by!  Honey

I am linking to http://raisingolives.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment