Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday - A Day of Rest?


Sunday is suppose to be a day of rest.  We don't get many days of rest around here.  Got up, and checked the computer.  Daughter #3 called to verify I was meeting her to pick up Grandboy.  We met at McDonalds at 9:30, and then were on our way to church.  Daughter #2 and her male friend, and Daughter #1 were in church also.  Our pew was pretty full.  After church, we came home for lunch.  Then back to church for a bridal shower.  Tried to get Grandboy to take a nap, but that didn't work, so he came with me to the shower.  Now we are home.  I think spaghetti is on the menu for dinner.  A lot to do today, and this week as well.  Tonight I still need to write two posts for this week that I want to link to other blogs.  I need to get caught up on my Bible in 90 Days.  I need to make a schedule for this week.  And I need to work on the FEMA papers that are due tomorrow.  I didn't find time to located a fan for the kitchen.  Oh well, it is cooler outside today anyway.

Pappy froze some eggs for me, and made peach juice for wine.  Wine making will wait for a cooler day. When you make wine at home, I don't think it ends up being that alcoholic.  But it tastes good, and uses up the fruit juice.  This will be our third year to make wine. Tomorrow Pappy and Grandboy are taking cows to the sale.  I believe we are suppose to be cutting hay this week also.

Pappy told me he wished the computer would blow up.  He doesn't understand how this could possibly be a future source of income for me.  I'm not certain how to feel about that.  I'm trying very hard to let my husband be the leader of our family.  Since he retired he has a lot more time to be involved in things he was never involved in before.  Maybe we are having growing pains!  We are probably just having a bad day.  Hope you're week is blessed, and I get on a better schedule.  One that does not annoy my husband!  Thanks for stopping by!  Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment