Monday, September 5, 2011

Staycation Ends. 21 Days of Prayer Begins.


Well, in the morning I go back to work.  Our staycation will be over.  I have enjoyed it, and wish it were longer.  But the weekend will be here again before I know it.  Today I took GrandBoy home to his Mom (Daughter #3).  I had never been in their home before.  Her boyfriend was at work so she asked me over to visit.  I picked up some things at the store for lunch and carried Grandboy home.  I didn't stay long.  It was raining and her boyfriend wanted to come home, and she kept telling him no, she was visiting with her Mom.  So I left.  I don't know what else to say about that, except I wish things were so different.

We could also use prayers for our other prodigal daughter, Daughter #2.  It seems she is about to hit the road again, and fall off God's path one more time.  Prayers are needed for all of us.

Tomorrow the Warrior Prayers 21 Day Prayer Challenge starts.  This is where we pray for our sons and grandsons for 21 days.  I am looking forward to this and can't wait to get started.  I'd love for you to join us!

I have collected rent each day of our staycation, I believe.  But that is a good thing, and I'm not complaining.  Tomorrow a house is suppose to be empty, and another will be empty the next day.  So I will go by and check on them, and hopefully we can rent them fast.

Well, that is all the news from here.  Hope all of you are having a great week, and are ready for fall.  It is rainy and cool here, due to Tropical Storm Lee.  Take Care!  Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment