Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sunday Promises

I really am back this time.  My Internet and computer have been up and down in the last month.  But I got some new equipment, and finally everything seems to be working.  I had to wade through my email, and now I am caught up on everything excepting getting started again here.  I think I am going to make some changes to my blog.  Cover different topics on different day, etc.  But the first thing I am going to do is start posting scriptures on Sunday.  These scriptures will be special to me, and I hope that they will speak to you as well. 


Matthew 6:33

"But seek ye first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."


God will give us everything we need.  He promises this, if only we seek Him first.  How often do we forget that part?  I know I do.  I get so distracted with life in general, with my family and job responsibilities.  But God wants to be first in our lives.  The last few years have taught me a lot.  I have really tried to start doing this in the last couple of years.  Nothing else matters, if you don't seek Him first.  And everything is easier when we do.  Join me in trying to prioritize this week.  Let's put God and His kingdom first, and see how our week ends up!  Honey

1 comment: