Monday, April 9, 2012

Life on the Farm - Spring

We have been pretty busy here lately.  We got back from our trip, and went right in to getting ready for Easter.  We sold at least a dozen rabbits during the Easter week.  People are still calling for them , so we will continue to sell as long as they want them.

We went to a couple of flea markets last weekend.  This weekend I have to work on our taxes! 

We really enjoyed the Easter weekend.  We have family and friends in and out all weekend.  Friday I had an engagement party for my sister and her fiance.  Then Sunday we had dinner and an egg hunt after church, and later went fishing.  The GrandBoy caught a fish and was very happy. 

We are getting about a half dozen eggs a day now.  That is nice.  Pretty soon I will start freezing them.

Well, I will talk to you again soon.  Hope your Easter holiday was blessed!  Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment